In this document, whenever we will report "owner of the service" or "owner", if it is not specified differently, we will referee to:
Moreover, each time we will referee to "web site" or "Site", if it is not specified differently, we will referee to:
With the present document, in accordance with the articles 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 ("Privacy Code"), and pursuant to the provisions of the General measure of the Data Protection Commissioner of 8 May 2014, the owner of the service provides to the users of the website some information about the cookies used.
What are the cookies
A "cookie" is a small text file created in the personal computer at the moment when the user accesses in a determinate site, with the purpose to accumulate and pass information. The cookies are sent by a web server ( that is the computer where the Web site visited is in esecution) to the user’s browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) and memorized on the same computer; so they are re sent to the Web Site at the moment of the following visits.
During the web surfing the user could receive on his terminal even cookies of different sites (c.d. cookies of "third party"), set up directly by site manager of so named web sites and used for purposes and according modalities by themselves defined.
The web site uses only technical cookies, regarding which in accordance with the art. 122 of the privacy code and the Action of the warrantor of 8th May 2014, it is not request any approval by the concerned party.
More precisely the site uses:
- technical cookies necessary for navigation by the user, described below in detail. Without these cookies, the website could not work properly;
- technical cookie that facilitates user navigation, recognizing and preventing the brief disclosure about cookies contained in the banner reappear in case of site links made within the deadline. It is activated by clicking "OK" the banner or browsing the Website. Eliminating this cookie will not be saved having read the banner for accesses in the days following the first connection to the site (see table under-reported).
|[32 casual characters]||Section Cookie||Browser closing|
|[32 casual characters]||Cookie for the language||365 days|
Cookies of third parties
Through the Website are installed some third-party cookies, including profiling. The services that install cookies profiling will be activated only by clicking "OK" of the banner or surfing the Website. We report in detail the individual third-party cookies, and links through which the user can receive more information and to request disabling cookies.
The Web Site uses Google Analytics. It regards a service of web analysis provided by Google Inc. ("Google") that uses some cookies laid down on the user’s computer to allow statistical analysis in joint form in order to use the web site visited.
The information generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated into the Information available at the following link: Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites.
To consult the privacy information of Google Inc. company, independent owner of the management of the information regarding the Google Analytics service, refer to the site: Safeguarding your data.
To install the additional component of the browser to turn off the Google Analytics, refer to site https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The web site could visualize videos put up from the YouTube operating system. It regards a service of video streaming provided by YouTube LLC ("YouTube") that uses some cookies stored on user computer.
To consult the privacy information of the YouTube LLC company, owner of the information of the You tube service management. click here.
The owner of the web site has improved the You Tube visualization videos service (embed) using "Privacy-enhanced" modality. This means that YouTube will not install cookies previously, but it will do it only if will chose to see the video.
Buttons and widget of social network
The social buttons are those particular “buttons” presents on the web site that describe the icons of social network and allow to the users who are surfing to communicate with a “click” directly with the social platforms. The web site includes buttons and widget of the social network reported as following, that cause the installation of cookies, even profiled. No information is shared from the web site whre the button and widget is included.
For more information, even when you turn off those cookies, we suggest to consult the following links:
The process takes place with tools computerized by the owner. No diffusion or communication happen.
Except for the technical cookies strictly necessary for the normal surfing on net, the information delivery is up to the will of the interested person who chooses to surf on the site after seeing the brief informative included into the proper banner and to use the services that cause the cookies installation.
The involved party can avoid the cookies installation keeping the banner (avoiding to close it clicking on the bottom “ok”), and trough proper functions available on his own browser, or leaving the web site.
Considered certain what written before regarding the cookies strictly necessary for surfing, the user can eliminate the other cookies directly through his own browser. Every browser presents different proceedings for the settings management.
The user can receive specific information by the following links:
The cookies deactivation of third parties is possible moreover thought the modalities available directly by the company third owner for this service, as indicated in to the links reported on the paragraph "third parties cookies". To receive information about the cookies stored on his own computer and deactivate them each one please see the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte.
Interested Person Rights
The involved person could use whenever he wants hoi right, contacting the owner of the service by mail, the rights in accordance with art. 7 D.Lgs. of 30th of June 2003 n. 196, as textually reported.
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 - Section 7 - Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Last modified date: 14 may 2015