In this document, whenever we will report "owner of the service" or "owner", if it is not specified differently, we will referee to:
Moreover, each time we will referee to "web site" or "Site", if it is not specified differently, we will referee to:
With the present document, in accordance with the articles 13 and 196/2003 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 ("Privacy Code"), we give some information to the users who consult the web site, that regard the use of their personal data.
Data used and finalities
Information directly given by the user
The personal data given by the user on a voluntary, explicit and voluntary way, are used in order to give effect to any requests (so, for example, when requesting information or clarification by calling the numbers listed on the site or by writing to e-mail therein).
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interests, but for their same nature they could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow to identify users.
There are included in this category of data: the IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, the notation addresses URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment of the user.
The data so collected could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of IT crimes committed against the site.
Nature of providing data
Except for navigation data, necessary in order to initiate the computer and data protocols, the provision of personal data by the users is free and optional. But the absence of data providing will make it impossible to proceed to requests made or that he wants to forward.
Method of treatment
The data processing is carried out through IT supports. The data are stored in electronic files with the adoption of minimum security measures provided by the legislature. The data will be kept for the time necessary to act upon the interested person requests with the terms of the law in anycase.
Communication and circulation
The data collected will not be diffused or disclosed to third parties without explicit interested person consent, subject to any requests from the competent authorities, as required by law.
The website uses the Mail Chimp service , which allows you to manage a database of e-mail contacts, phone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User. This service may allow you to collect data on the date and time display of messages by the user, as well as the interaction of the User with them, such as information on click on the links inserted in the messages.
For further information please consult the following link: http://www.mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.
Interested Person Rights
The involved person could use whenever he wants hoi right, contacting the owner of the service by mail, the rights in accordance with art. 7 D.Lgs. of 30th of June 2003 n. 196, as textually reported.
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 - Section 7 - Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.