PROTECTION OF PRIVACY AND OF MINORS
1) Legislative Decree 196/03 regarding the limited use of personal data
Solanda Tours & DMC is committed to protecting the privacy of users of its website and that of its clients in general.
According to the terms of Legislative Decree no.196 of June 30th 2003 (the code regarding the protection of personal data), which provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the use of their personal data, everyone has the right to protection of the personal data concerning him. In addition, it is stated that treatment of such data should be carried out with respect for the rights and fundamental liberties, as well as the dignity, of the interested party; with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of his personal details.
2) Information regarding privacy within the terms of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
1. The data provided will be used exclusively for purposes strictly connected to carrying out the request of the client and user of our site, that is, with reference to trips, accommodation, tours, personalized estimates and bookings.
2. The abovementioned uses can be carried out using either paper documents or electronic means or communication by telephone.
3. The submittal of the data is obligatory because the communication of his data by the user of our services allows us to contact him via e-mail, telephone or Fax to provide all the information requested regarding the service. A refusal to provide such data might render it impossible to provide the information requested.
4. The data may also be communicated to a third party (hotel premises or places of stay in general, car-hire companies or coach transfer services, airline companies, guides and assistants etc.), for whom the knowledge of such data is necessary or at least practical for executing the services requested.
5. The titleholder for use of the data is Solanda Tours & DMC, with headquarters at Via Portavecchia 14, I-70043 Monopoli (BA) – Italy.
6. The person responsible for the use of the data is Francesca Romana Dicecca, the legal representative for Solanda Tours & DMC.
7. The user of the present web-site and every one of our clients can exercise their rights at any time with relation to the holder of his data, within the terms of art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which, for his convenience, are provided for him to read
3) Right of access to personal data and other rights within the provisions of article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data regarding himself, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of them in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain information about:
a) The origin of the personal data;
b) The purpose and method of their use;
c) The management system employed in the case of data use involving electronic equipment.
d) The identification details of the holder, of his management and his designated representative, under the terms of article 5, paragraph 2.
e) The persons, or the categories of persons to which the personal data may have been communicated, or who could have access to it in their roles as designated representatives of the State, or as persons charged with certain duties or responsibilities.
3. The interested party has the right to procure:
a) The updating, the rectification, or when it concerns him, the integration of the data;
b) The cancellation, the transformation into an anonymous form, or the blocking of data treated in violation of the law, including those data whose preservation is not required relative to the purposes for which the said data was collected and successively employed;
c) The declaration that operations outlined in a) and b), including with regard to content, have been brought to the knowledge of those to whom the data have been communicated or circulated; except in such cases where fulfilment of this task would prove impossible, or involve the use of methods clearly disproportionate with respect to the right to protection.
4. The interested party has the right to oppose wholly or in part:
a) For legitimate reasons, the use of his personal data, even if they are pertinent to the purpose of their obtainment;
b) The use of his personal data for the purposes of sending out publicity material, for direct selling, for carrying out market research or for business communications.
Protection of Minors
Solanda Tours & DMC is opposed to all forms of abuse involving minors.
The company guarantees that its site does not contain, and does not make reference to any content which could disturb or harm minors. All sections of the site at www.solanda.it can be freely navigated, but we would nevertheless like to invite parents and their children to spend time together on line and to take part in the activities which our site offers to younger computer users.
Obligatory communication under the terms of Art. 17 of Law no. 38/2006
We would like to point out, or to remind, you that Italian law punishes by imprisonment crimes relating to prostitution and child pornography, whether committed in Italy or abroad.